Thursday, December 31, 2009

Apology

Dear readers of my blog:

I am writing you all a sincere apology in regards towards my last post. I have been absent for some time due to a family emergency. I am not going to lie to you, my grandmother was admitted into the hospital just days prior to Christmas, she had a heart attack. After her visit with the doctor, they described her heart attack as a complication from a clot within her atrium, both sides. The left filled with 90% and the right about 75%. They then scheduled an immediate triple by-pass surgery. Fortunately, my grandmother came out of the surgery very well and soon started to breath on her own.

I am lucky to have her in my life and it makes me think of all of the things that I take for granted. You see, I haven't seen my grandmother in about three years, so it broke my heart when I heard about this troubling news. I now want to no longer take things for granted, experience all that I can, and spend as much time with my family. I miss them so.

I felt that you needed to know this because I have been absent for some time. I apologize for this.

On a lighter note, my grandmother is doing well, and I will be posting my next post tomorrow.

I also wish you all a happy new year and hope that you all keep in good health along with your loved ones. XO

No comments:

Post a Comment